Creating sign-up form for two websites

SOLVED
Go to solution
MicheleN636
Rookie
0 Votes

I have one Constant Contact account with two different lists. I have two Squarespace websites that correspond with those two lists.

I added a signup form on one website that is working fine. I would now like to add a signup form on the other website, but making sure that those who sign up are added to a particular list on Constant Contact. Is this possible? On the first website I added it to it says, "Get news from Roger..." It said the same thing on the second website (not what I want) so I deleted it.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MicheleN636 ,

Are the sign up forms you're using between the two sites different? Are you using pop-up forms or inline forms created through us? I'd recommend only using inline forms if you're going to try and have two different websites with particularly worded forms running through one account, since each inline form has its own unique inline code. Otherwise, I'd advise using landing page forms to ensure you keep wording and lists distinct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MicheleN636 ,

Are the sign up forms you're using between the two sites different? Are you using pop-up forms or inline forms created through us? I'd recommend only using inline forms if you're going to try and have two different websites with particularly worded forms running through one account, since each inline form has its own unique inline code. Otherwise, I'd advise using landing page forms to ensure you keep wording and lists distinct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST