I am not receiving test emails. I get the success message but the email never arrives.

SOLVED
Go to solution
JillF640
Rookie
0 Votes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JillF640 ,

My tests of your drafts and sendouts all came through on my end right away. You may want to check and make sure your email program / network isn't spamming out or outright blocking the test sends, as that may require you to safelist our domains. Otherwise, I'd advise calling the Delivery team for further, advanced troubleshooting and assistance.

For your actual, live sendouts, I'd advise setting your account up for self-authentication if your organization has its own domain, rather than using a free domain address like Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL for sending. Our Delivery team can assist with any questions regarding this functionality. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JillF640 ,

My tests of your drafts and sendouts all came through on my end right away. You may want to check and make sure your email program / network isn't spamming out or outright blocking the test sends, as that may require you to safelist our domains. Otherwise, I'd advise calling the Delivery team for further, advanced troubleshooting and assistance.

For your actual, live sendouts, I'd advise setting your account up for self-authentication if your organization has its own domain, rather than using a free domain address like Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL for sending. Our Delivery team can assist with any questions regarding this functionality. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST