Individual mailings

SOLVED
Go to solution
DavidJamesMadden
Rookie
0 Votes

Can I send my newsletter to individuals? I want to send to people who subscribe between group mailings at the start of the month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Additionally, if you need to send an email to a single contact that's already been sent, or a small group of them, you can perform a Quicksend. Quicksends are available through the contacts dashboard, or through emails' reporting pages (for example going into the bounce list, selecting the handful of contacts no longer suspended, Actions > Quicksend > the name of the email you wish to send them). Please be aware that there's a max of 5000 contacts that can be quicksent to at a time.

Another option would be to do the Resend option that allows you to select the same or other lists, and the system will target only contacts that haven't already been sent the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @DavidJamesMadden,

To send an email to people who subscribe in between group mailings, you will want to start a Welcome Email that will immediately send when people subscribe individually. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Additionally, if you need to send an email to a single contact that's already been sent, or a small group of them, you can perform a Quicksend. Quicksends are available through the contacts dashboard, or through emails' reporting pages (for example going into the bounce list, selecting the handful of contacts no longer suspended, Actions > Quicksend > the name of the email you wish to send them). Please be aware that there's a max of 5000 contacts that can be quicksent to at a time.

Another option would be to do the Resend option that allows you to select the same or other lists, and the system will target only contacts that haven't already been sent the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST