Reactivate account

user715976
Participant

Reactivate account

Tried to sign back up with you and I cant. The email you give says that it is not monitored when I send an email to get help.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user715976 ,

If you'd like to sign back into your existing account, your campaigns and contacts are still available. Simply login, click your name in the top-right corner, go to the Plans & Pricing page, select the plan you want, re-enter your payment info, agree to the Terms, and submit your payment to re-open the account.

I'm not sure what email you're referring to since the last email you received was just a confirmation of your account being cancelled. If you reply directly to the email that was sent, it will re-open the previous Billing case, but sending a random email to that address, especially if it's not from an address verified on your account, may result in the email not being associated with your account or automatically creating a case.

If you're unable to reply directly to the confirmation email that Billing sent you, and you need to speak with them, I'd advise calling them directly.

See also:

Changing plans

General updating payment info

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.