Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
VFA
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the 'constant contact' logo and "try it free today" line from my account as well. Thank you.

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @VFA,

At your request, the Constant Contact logo has been removed. If you still see the logo and are currently logged into your account, you may need to log out and back in, and/or close the web browser and re-launch it. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MelissaJ1971
Rookie
0 Votes

Can someone tell me how to remove the logo in the footer of a newsletter template?

Thanks!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MelissaJ1971. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may have to log out of the account and log back in in order to see this change. All drafts and future campaigns sent out from your account will no longer have the logo. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AnhL94
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, please remove the "Constant Contact" logo from the footer of my emails as well. Thank you!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnhL94. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns will no longer have the logo in it. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DeniseJ36
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of our emails as well. Thank you!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DeniseJ36. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns will not have the logo in it.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JamesB3173
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of our emails as well. Thanks.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JamesB3173. It looks like you were able to reach out to our Support department and they were able to remove the logo from your footer. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MelissaJ1971
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

Could I have the Constant Contact logo and "try it free today" link removed from my campaign template footer?  We are a paying customer. Thanks!!!!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MelissaJ1971. I see that you had posted in another board with this same request and I have already removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JamieZ76
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of our emails as well. Thanks.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @JamieZ76. It looks like you chatted with one of our Support agents and they were able to remove the Constant Contact logo for you. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JuanS30
Rookie
0 Votes

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JuanS30. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns will no longer have the logo in the footer. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
WhitneyL65
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

Could I have the Constant Contact logo and "try it free today" link removed from my campaign template footer?  We are a paying customer. Thanks!!!!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WhitneyL65. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns will not have the logo in the footer. You may have to log out of the account and log back in in order to see this.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MichaelG7072
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the constant contact logos and realted info from our email footer

Thanks!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelG7072. I am not able to find an active account for you where I can remove the logo. Did you have another account where you would like the logo removed? You can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com if you did not want to continue this conversation publically. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AhmedA824
Rookie
0 Votes
AhmedA824
Rookie
0 Votes

We would like to remove the "Constant Contact Logo" form Email footer.

Thanks in advance.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AhmedA824. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your account. All current drafts and future emails will no longer have the logo in the footer. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Thaddaeus
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi I would also like to remove the constant contact logo from our htmls as well. 

Thx

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Thaddaeus. I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns will no longer have the logo. You may have to log out of the account and log back in in order to see this.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST