Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
RymondI
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like the constant contact logo removed from our footer as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RymondI. I see that you also emailed our Support team as well to ask to remove the logo from your footer and they were able to do this for you. Please let us know if there is anything else that we could assist you with. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AureliaS8
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from my account's signature as well. 

I have also uploaded a company logo/picture to include in the signature (from Settings), but it is not appearing in the preview. Does the CC logo need to be removed before the custom logo can populate?

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AureliaS8,

I reviewed your account and I do see you reached out to our support team and they were able to remove the logo for you as well as explain how to add your own logo through our branded footer service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

AmirC9
Rookie
0 Votes

Everything is fine now!

Thank you for your support! 

ManuelD85
Rookie
0 Votes
I am paying for the service and I do not want the Constant Contact logo to appear and unless there is the text "Try iy free today". Please tell me how to delete it.
Jonathan_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ManuelD85,

Thank you for reaching out. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. If you log out of the account and then log back in, the logo will no longer appear in the footer of any email. This is something we only have access to do internally, but we are happy to help!

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
NewLifeW97
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, Please help us remove the Constant Contact logo in footers. Thanks a lot

Jonathan_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NewLifeW97,

Thank you for reaching out. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. If you log out of the account and then log back in, the logo will no longer appear in the footer of any email.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CrissyB4
Rookie
0 Votes

please remove the logo from our account as well. my account is under .  Thank you

Jonathan_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CrissyB4,

Thank you for reaching out. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. If you log out of the account and then log back in, the logo will no longer appear in the footer of any email.

Jonathan Rich

JoanS7
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the logo from our account, we have been paying customers for a long time.

Jonathan_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JoanS7,

It looks like you spoke with one our representatives via chat support, after posting here. But, I wanted to post here just in case. We have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. If you log out of the account and then log back in, the logo will no longer appear in the footer of any email.

Jonathan Rich

DMACC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Can you please remove the logo from the footer of all my emails as well? 

Nick_S
Administrator

Hello @DMACC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. You might have to log out and log back in for the change to take effect.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

DMACC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you.

DPTech
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

Could you remove the Constant Contact Logo from my footer!

Thank you

Alan_F
Employee
0 Votes

@DPTech I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. Any future emails you make or send will no longer have that logo.

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support

NickiD
Rookie
0 Votes

This post is marked as solved (not really) and the other one with the same subject is closed ...

Please remove the Constant Contact logo form my accout. It is a commercial account.

Thank you

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NickiD. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may have to log out and log back in in order to see this. Any current drafts and future campaigns will not have the logo in the footer. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
EdwardA4
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove your logo from our emails. Thank you

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @EdwardA4,

The Constant Contact logo has been removed from the footer of your email campaigns. You may need to log out and log back into your account for the change to take effect.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ChrisM690
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the logo from my emails as well. 

McLarry Fine Art

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisM690. I see that you did chat with one of our Support agents and they were able to remove the logo from your footer already. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
First-NameL31268
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Please remove logo from footer which is going with every email. or let me know the process to remove it

Regards,

John

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST