Salesforce version compatibility with integration

SOLVED
Go to solution
AlfredH193
Rookie
0 Votes

I was told by the CC salesperson that I can integrate my CC account with Salesforce Essentials. Is that information not correct? The Integrations tutorial specifically says CC only integrates with Salesforce Professional (with Web Services API access), Enterprise, and Unlimited and a post on 9/23 recommends manual exporting of SF contacts. Is that the only option?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AlfredH193 ,

Correct, the only versions our Salesforce integration works with are the ones mentioned. I submitted agent feedback so we can make sure this isn't being misrepresented to future customers. If you're not using a compatible Salesforce version, the only other options would be to look at a 3rd party integration that can connect your Salesforce and Constant Contact accounts, or use the manual export functionality of SF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AlfredH193 ,

Correct, the only versions our Salesforce integration works with are the ones mentioned. I submitted agent feedback so we can make sure this isn't being misrepresented to future customers. If you're not using a compatible Salesforce version, the only other options would be to look at a 3rd party integration that can connect your Salesforce and Constant Contact accounts, or use the manual export functionality of SF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST