[See Top Answer] Ricky Carruth Template Request

MickyM20
Rookie

[This thread is no longer an active request channel. Please see the Top Answer pinned for instructions on requesting the Ricky Carruth affiliate template for your paid account.]

I signed up under Ricky Carruth's affiliate link. Where can I access his newsletter template was suppose to be included? thanks!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello Community,

If you signed up for our services through Ricky Carruth, there is a template you can have made for you, regardless of which paid plan you're on. To request access to this template after you've upgraded to a paid plan under Ricky's partnership, please do the following:

• Send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com
  • Subject line: Ricky Carruth Email Template Request
  • Please include your account username among the text of your request. We don't need the password or any sensitive info like that, just the username so we can make sure we're checking out the correct account.

111 REPLIES 111
AnastasiaG74
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there - was wondering if you could email me the Ricky Carruth weekly email template please! Thank you!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnastasiaG74 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
EricM6208
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, can I get a copy of Ricky's template sent to me as well? Thanks!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EricM6208 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We've sent you more information on this template to the main email address of your account. 

William A
South_Florida_Realtor
Rookie
0 Votes

looking for the same ricky's email templets just signed up[ 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @South_Florida_Realtor. We've sent an email to you regarding how to get the template. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply directly to that email.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ChrisH5611
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I am new here and would like to access Ricky's email template as well. Thank you.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisH5611 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, we've sent you more information on this template to the main email address of your account. 

William A
FirstNameL375327
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi I purchased the subscription with Ricky Carruth’s link but cannot find his template. Kindly send at 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL375327,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I will gladly send you an email regarding your request. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
FirstNameL914938
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like a copy of Ricky Carruth email template also. Thank you

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL914938 ,

It looks like Caitlin emailed you earlier, regarding your request. If you need us to resend the email, just let us know.

William A
StacyA543
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

I am looking for the Ricky Carruth Newsletter template.  Can someone please share? 

Thanks!!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StacyA543. Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AlexM200
Rookie
0 Votes

Could somone also send me the template 

BradleyM88
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi everyone! I signed up through Ricky Carruth's program but never received his email templates. How can I acquire these?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BradleyM88 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

William A
Robert_Rufin
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello

can you please send me the template as well. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Robert_Rufin ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

William A
FirstNameL086769
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I signed up with constant contact and would like access to Ricky Carruth's template. Where can I find this?

Thank you!
Jade Lee-Duffy

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL086769 ,

William A
BrettR129
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I am also wondering if you could send me the Ricky Carruth weekly email template. Thank you!

BrettR129
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like a copy of Ricky Carruth email template also. Thank you so much

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrettR129 ,

William A
BrookeB9
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, Can someone please email me more information on getting access to template? Thank you!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST