Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability To Add Contacts One After Another Faster

Update the add one contact page area

The add contact page takes a lot more moves in order to add contacts that you want to add more then just the email address for.  There was an option to select add more then one contact on the page that would let the add contact page refresh.  Now in order to add another contact you have to go back to contacts, and start all over again.  Adding like five contacts takes the time of adding ten compared to the way it was. 

Have your web designers actually tried working with the site or just adding more fields from the design panel?  We were all glad to see Vista go away, not to see it return here.  

Ken Shaw

SR Computer Support

9 Comments
LorraineR10
Campaign Contributor

I enter contacts at the end of each month, one by one. I like the new feature of adding the email first and CC tells me if it is already on my list. After I add a new contact, it would be helpful to have a button that says "Add Another Contact". Otherwise I have to go back to the start from the beginning. Thanks!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LorraineR10  how does our current "Add another" tool not meet your needs with adding multiple contacts one at a time?

2020-08-10_15-35-14.png

LorraineR10
Campaign Contributor

I have a different screen than the one you have above.  I assumed  it is the new beta version? There is no "Add Another" box on this page.

LorraineR10_1-1597092582753.png

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @LorraineR10 thank you for following up with this screenshot! You are correct, this "Add Another" feature is not currently available in our Beta redesign. Having this tool is a great feature request. This idea request has been opened up so other users can weigh in as well.

LorraineR10
Campaign Contributor

I agree!  The new version has left out the "Add Another" button.  After I "create" a new contact, I have to go through 3 more steps to "create" a new contact.  I can't tell you how time consuming this is if you are adding individual contacts one at a time.  Ugh! Please bring back the "Add Another" button!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PaulM67558 thank you for sharing this feedback! How would you expect to continue adding in contacts through this pop-up you receive? Where in the design panel would you want this option to be located?

LorraineR10
Campaign Contributor

I would add the "Add Another" button to just below the "Create" button. You would check it and then when you pressed the "Create" button, it would take you to another identical page to add another new contact.

Constant Contact had this in the previous version.

LorraineR10_0-1610576854215.png

Currently if you want to add another contact, it takes you back to this page and you have to go through another step or two. Ugh!

LorraineR10_1-1610577068795.png

GreatNeckB
Campaign Contributor
It is a pain in the neck not to be able to continue adding contacts, a feature that was in the previous version. The current version is very time-consuming!
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to reintroduce the "Add Another" checkbox. If we hear of any updates in the future, we will post them here.

As a workaround, you can use the "Add Multiple Contacts" page to upload a small group of contacts at once.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More