Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Ability to edit HTML in email campaign

Arghh not dig'n it. How can I view a new account in the old editor? The new editor is like the new social social sharing tool... a wicked drag.

245 Comments
StanW235
Rookie

I have a template I've used with my customers for the past year. Now I want to insert a snippet of HTML, but can't without attempting a design to match the template from scratch. I'm not going to take the time to do that. Disappointed. 

DuncanM663
Rookie

I work as an intermediary between several car dealerships and their creative advertising agencies. These agencies often send me HTML code for an email blast. However, it would be fantastic if I could input this code, and then edit the images in a drag-and-drop type editor. There is a chance that this is not possible. My knowledge of HTML editing is limited, but this would make my life a lot easier. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thank you.

PaigeB755
Rookie

Just want to echo the comments above - it would be great to have access to the html code within the standard templates without having to create from scratch in the Custom Code editor.

We want to add the Trust Pilot code to our marketing emails

L267019
Rookie

That is a shortfall of this platform.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More