Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to manually save a campaign

0 Votes

When making an edit change, the "Save" action button continues to be greyed out even after editing is done, re: unable to save change. Yet, if I go back in later, I discover that the change was effective. There is no way for the user to know this. I wasted an hour only to learn later that the change was effective. This is since the interface change

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @ALGP_News

We apologize for any confusion this saving process may have caused! The good news is email campaigns do have an auto save feature which is why you are seeing your changes be effective. However, once the changes have been saved the "Save" button will gray out and remain gray until a single change has been made. Having the ability to manually save at anytime is a feature request we are in the process of collecting feedback on. In the meantime, as a workaround, when the Save button is grayed out we do recommend making a single change so the grey save button becomes blue and clickable. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

AnnetteF8
Rookie
I understand that CC has 'upgraded' the save protocol, and that it's usually not necessary to hit Save - our work is auto saved. However, I really miss hitting that Save button - it's so satisfying to do, knowing that I have finished work on an area and can confidently save my work. I doubt that this can be changed, but I just need to vent my frustration with this.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More