Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Account Sign Up - Marketing follow up

0 Votes
I created an account, really liked the system, and was likely going to purchase it after my free trial - pending a few functions I had yet to look into. THEN, I get a call from somebody named Brandon with Constant Contact, who tells me I Can't use the site unless I have a phone conversation with him about the product. I told Brandon that I was busy, and I'll pass, I can handle it myself. brandon then tells me that no, I have to schedule a call with him at another time when I am no longer busy, or I can't use the site. I told Brandon that I won't use the site then. I understand that you hire people to contact potential subscribers to convert them from a free trial to subscriber.. But Brandon is ignorant, and not the guy to be doing this. Please tell Brandon to never contact me again. Unreal experience. Worst cold call I have EVER experienced.
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @EmilyG169

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you had as it is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. We have however submitted your feedback on this sales agent to the appropriate teams. We have also updated your contact preferences to stop these calls as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More