Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Google My Business to the Social Media Block

It would be nice to add Google my business link to social account. First thing people notice how we post on Google than anything else. Google has algorithm to have show up in search. So I feel we are lacking one of the biggest tools and have to post manually there.

11 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for the idea @KuljeetN. I'll open this up for voting. 

ThomasS8669
Rookie

It is sort of ridiculous this isn't included. The help article to connecting Google my business indicates going to the Website and Stores tab and that there is a google my business option. But there isn't. It's gone. This is the most important social feature for a small business and I may cancel without it

CarePatrol
Rookie

Hello, 

Are there any plans to add Google My Business as a network within the Social under Build? (Please see attachments)

I know there is a way to link Google My Business under the Websites & Stores section, but I think it would be valuable to have the option to link under the social field. Appreciate your help!

Social - link to campaign.PNGGMB - add network.PNG

FirstNameL235259
Campaign Contributor

I would really appreciate this feature as well. It is very important for SEO to be posting on the google business page. 

SteveD7087
Rookie
It would be great to have GMB added to the social media platform as an option.
KenB7661
Campaign Contributor

Yes, and it would be nice to be able to add the "learn more" button. I still use the GMB platform for posts that use that feature.

gmb.jpg

KenB7661
Campaign Contributor

I use GMB's "learn more" quite a bit to point users to a website, etc. This would be a great addition.

gmb.jpg

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Are you looking for Google My Business to be added into our social sharing integration along with the learn more button? 

Kyle_R
Administrator

Actually, I just saw your other post. I think this is for a Google My Business button that can be added into the Email editor with the rest of the social links? 

Within an email you should be able to drag in a button element to direct to another website and you can customize the button to say "Learn More" - does that work? I don't know if that part is particularly related to Google My Business or not, or if that was just used for the sake of example.  

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi all - This is fixed in our new cross platform editor. It will be listed under Add Network in the Social Follow block, along with other networks. Appreciate all the feedback on this one!2022-10-07 13_09_00-Window.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More