Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Images to Contact Profile

I would find it helpful to be able to upload images (i.e. logo) to a contact profile

17 Comments
Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @NTBC,

Thank you for providing this feedback, this is a great idea. I've passed it along for voting.

TeresaF18
Rookie

I think it would be awesome when entering a new contact that an avatar or image of them could be added - currently there is just a blank "face".  Seems a waste to have it there.  Thanks, Teresa

LindaK07
Constant Contact Partner

It would mean sooooo much to our company's bottom line if we could add a client logo as a field so that every email we send out would have that image that we selected.  Can you tell me when you hope to have this feature enabled?  Thanks,

Linda

Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @LindaK07 ,

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback! At this time this is a request that we are definitely tracking and collecting votes on. I've added you to the count and have let our developers know as well!

Please continue to let us know of anything else you'd like to see.

TeresaF18
Rookie

YES!!!  I suggested that 2 years ago.  It would be extremely helpful.

LindaK07
Constant Contact Partner
I want to be able to add an image as a custom field in the contact profile please.
LindaK07
Constant Contact Partner

I just called Constant Contact to ask for an update. None, but the more frequently we use the "Have Feedback" link at the bottom of their page (not in an email, etc) ... even every day ... the more "votes" it gets.  We are encouraged to keep repeating the request; they don't have to come from different people. I'm going to create a note in Word and just periodically copy and paste it in. You all can do the same if you like.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LindaK07 what kind of images are you looking to add into a contact profile? Do you want to be able to use this picture for anything specific? 

LindaK07
Constant Contact Partner

We have a unique field for each of our subscribers with their Organization name, their username and their LOGO.  We have to manually input the image of their logo into their unique newsletter every week.  If we could have it autofill because it was a field in the contacts, it would save us a lot of time.

SIR102
Rookie

Please, please, why can't we add a photo of the contact?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More