Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Multiple Contacts does not have Birthday and Anniversary as options

0 Votes

It is quite annoying to have to enter emails and then go back in and enter the birthdays for our Birthday Club. Why can't it be allowed on the same sheet I am entering the email??

3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MariaR317. Are you entering these contacts under the "Enter Contact Details" tab or another way?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Reply from @MariaR317:

I am entering under the page where you can enter 10 or more. The columns offer options but none of the options are birthdays. We send out auto birthday cards to our customers and lots of people sign up. what I have to do is enter their emails manually, then I have to go back out and recall the name and then edit the customer and add a birthday. WAY too many steps. Time consuming.

Thank you for clarifying. At this time, this upload method doesn't include the ability to insert birthdays. You can upload a file of the contacts including their birthdays or create a single contact.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More