Has there been any discussion of social sharing with Nextdoor, as can be done with Facebook?
Hi @MW2021 the good news is being able to connect to Nextdoor is a feature request we're collecting feedback on. What are some cases where having this integration would be helpful? How would you expect the posts to appear?
We are a NFP that posts on Social media frequently. Nextdoor recognizes our neighborhood association (MVNA) as a geographical area. We are not a home owner's association but rather a City wide neighborhood association composed of thousands of residents.
1) Our email campaigns are duplicated by posting on FB, Nextdoor and our website. (We just started using the FB post feature.)
2) Our campaign content is MVNA meeting announcements, MVNA events, City survey requests, MVNA survey requests, City capital project updates, calls to action and more.
3) Since CC provides a Social media posting dashboard, we could gather metrics on Nextdoor, which is currently a tedious process.
4) We are also establishing tags to communicate with special subgroups, i.e. neighborhood liaisons, subcommittee members, to expand our membership.
5) So MVNA's use of your product is as a major communication/feedback tool, not selling campaigns to customers.
I'm sure you have many NFP's who probably use your product in a similar fashion. Let me know if you have further questions.
MVNA Vice Chair
Hi @MW2021 thanks for following up with these details! We have tracked your feedback and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teamsVisit the Blog
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.Learn More