Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
KarenD67818
Marketing Legend

If this is a "Certified Great Idea" why hasn't it been implemented in all this time? It's so frustrating trying to find an old campaign without a search window. I have much better luck looking through the binders of our emails that we've printed out over the years. So easy to flip through and find just what I need. Ahhh, wouldn't that be nice to do online? Constant Contact, are you listening?

GreenheartExchange
Campaign Contributor

PLEASE add a search bar, so we can find campaigns!

DaveR7
Constant Contact Partner

Since 2004, 62 Pages of comments, thousands and thousands of requests, Constant Contact users should have figured out by now the campaign search feature is not going to happen. Long term users like myself just chuckle and shake our heads when someone requests this feature.

Since the search feature is not going to happen, why doesn't CC educate us how to best work with the system in place. How do they name their campaigns, or what work-arounds do the employees of CC use to make searching campaigns easier. Come on CC tell us how to do it!

RDangerfield
Campaign Contributor

I agree, the time it takes to scroll down all of your campaigns is not productive. I know CC has a plan but it seems like they are stalled in getting this issue resolved. 

Federation7800
Campaign Contributor
I wish there was a search bar so i could easily look through sent emails to find something specific.
semaponline
Campaign Contributor

I'm really seeing two year old requests for this feature and you haven't implemented it! 

VickiK19
Rookie

Any word if they will do this or not? This is crazy that there is no search bar in the campaigns. It's taking me forever to manually look for the email I need.

Come on Constant Contact!

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

We've been asking for this for TWO YEARS. They don't care.

AnthonyT86
Rookie

As long as they keep our business, I must agree that they don't care.  

UnityofPhx
Rookie
It would be INCREDIBLY helpful if there was a search function that would assist in quickly and easily finding an email I sent earlier (e.g., a year ago), so that I didn't have to scroll through page after page of emails to find it.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More