Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
GraceworksM
Campaign Contributor
It sure would save me a lot of time if you had a search option for campaigns.
Aelfwynn
Campaign Contributor

Well that sorts it by the date it was created, but it would be nice to able to sort by the actual date of the event. It just gets a little confusing when you have a long list of active events.

Beatriz_R
Employee

Hello @Aelfwynn,

Thank you for that update. You are able to select 'Events' on the left under 'Campaign Type' and then sort it by 'Start Date Oldest' or 'Start Date Newest' which will sort by when the Event Date is.

2018-03-27_1413.png

In order to properly track your request, does this option sort it the way you're looking for or is there something else you'd like to see here?

Aelfwynn
Campaign Contributor

Ah I see. Thanks for your help. I don't suppose there's a way to add those options to a top banner or customize the default search settings?

Beatriz_R
Employee

Hello @Aelfwynn,

I can definitely pass along that feedback! Our engineering team is looking into getting a global search feature and I will let them know your interest!

Aelfwynn
Campaign Contributor

Thank you!

Pharmedium1
Rookie
I can narrow my search in the Reporting section with a search box; I can even search for a specific contact - Can you have a keyword search on the actual Campaign page?
RebeccaS2453
Rookie
It would be nice to be able to search by keyword for campaigns .
Hello! It would be helpful if the Campaigns page had a search mechanism. It takes forever to find an email from a year or more ago that I want to copy, update and resend. I know what it would be named. I would love to be able to type a keyword in and have it pop up instead of endless scrolling through, and advancing to the next page to get far enough back. I have to guess by approximate date.
NormaS76
Rookie
A keyword search for past campaigns would be helpful.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More