Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Chris__D
Employee

Hey @Marisa_M, I'm so glad you're enjoying the new search feature! It's something we've worked very hard on and couldn't have done it without the feedback from our users. Let us know if you see anything weird with the search or if you run into issues. 

StacieB23241
Campaign Expert

Thank you for implementing this - it works great!

Chris__D
Employee

Hey @SusanB26, thanks so much for sharing your idea and feedback! I totally agree that having the ability to search through your past campaigns would be a huge time saver and a lot of other users agree with you. We've actually been working on a feature that does just this and are now slowly rolling it out to our users. You may get it soon but keep an eye out on this thread as I'll be updating it as soon as we've released it to everyone. 

GWDoane
Rookie

Why does it seem that one cannot search via keyword or subject for previous posts? We have years of posts, and to have to search through the full list is such a waste of time. Please email me if I am missing something. Kind regards, Jack Newman Director of Communications Doane Academy

hvhibiscus
Marketing Legend

It's GREAT that you put the search feature in for us! Thank you very, very, VERY much!

ManuelL3
Rookie
You have changed the search and now only is possible to find emails by date.....it is bad, because sometimes when you try to find an email you dont know the date.
TURec
Rookie

Please create a campaign search function. 

DianaZ0
Rookie

They did....finally!!  When you click on Campaigns, there is a search box on the right side of the screen!  So happy!!

Search campaign.PNG

Candace_M
Employee

@ManuelL3 I'm sorry that the ability to filter your emails by date is not the perfect feature to help you find your previous campaigns. I can tell you that we are actively working on a search feature for the campaigns. We don't have an exact ETA for when this will be released to you, but I think this will greatly improve your future searches!

LailaR8
Rookie
I need to be able to search titles of past emails. It's insane that I have to scroll through pages and pages to copy a past email.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More