Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add more emojis to picker

Hi

I read a lot of marketing materials that say using an Emoji in the Subject Line has a better open rate.  

I wanted to know if there was a way to add a company logo to the Subject Line of outgoing emails or if there was a way to create an Emoji from a Company Logo and add it to the existing listing of Emojis available?

Personalizing an email is great but adding a Company Logo will identify the email as not being junk mail when spotted in someone's email listing.

As an insurance company, any other existing Emoji would not work for a professional organization.

Any ideas on how to create this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Top Answer
Candace_M
Employee

Hello @TCCGolf,

Thank you for reaching out with this request! Are you saying that you want more pre-selected emojis to appear when you click the 😃 icon in your header section? 

You do always have the ability to copy an emoji from emojipedia if you don't have the emoji that you need.
CHeck out our article here for more information.

22 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

EAG_Marketing
Rookie

Please bring more emojis to be used in emails. Our best performing emails have emojis but there are a limited number of emojis to choose from 

ChristineC344
Rookie

Hello, Looking to find out when you will be adding more emojis so we can add to the subject line.  Specifically holiday and the credit card one.

Thanksk.

Frankie_P

Hi @ChristineC344 at this time we do not have a time estimate of when new emojis like you have mentioned will be available. We have however merged your post into a larger thread on this idea. We also recommend, in the meantime, taking a look at our Help Center article focused on emojis for information on additional emojis that may be available.

LongviewFarms
Rookie

Will constant contact be adding more favicons?  It would be nice to have some for each Holiday.  Thanks

Frankie_P

Hi @LongviewFarms

Does the emojipedia shared in  our Help Center article focused on emojis help fit your needs?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

LongviewFarms
Rookie

Thanks for the link to the sight for more emojis! 🙂

Kfahey
Campaign Contributor

Hi! We need access to more and cooler emojis. The current collection is too limited. I specifically would like a wavy American flag as my non-profit is related to the American Revolution. It's surprising to me that an American flag is not currently offered. 

Thanks!

GailA11
Rookie

I'm on a Mac and have lots of built in emojis that I sue all the time for Social Media. One client of mine is a Jazz Concert Promotion company - I would love to use the Music and Musical Instrument emojis from Mac.

Such as: 🎶 🎼 🎵 🎤 🎺 🎹 etc.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More