Adding notes for a contacts from reporting

0 Votes

Returning to the original contact page when accessing a client open in reports. For the past three months I have been asking for a return to the original contact page when clicking on an open in reports within a sent newsletter.

When clicking on a contact in reports of someone who opened the newsletter or followed a link, a window opens with all the information EXCEPT the notes. I have to leave reports and go into the contact tab which is an unnecessary, time consuming step that was not required previously. The notes are very important to me as I keep of record of what was purchased, when, and any other pertinent information when adding a contact.

The new window is not a time saver at all and extremely annoying. Why is that CC is developing all kinds of great features but can't resolve this simple request? Why can't notes be included in the new window? I have accessed "chat" three times now...the representative says they will pass on my request to a developer and then I don't hear another thing about it.

Sorry for the rant but the reports have been made more difficult to access information.

Sharon Crute

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Cobalt thank you for sharing this feedback here in the Community as well. We are opening this feature request so other users can weigh in as well.

AllisonSellsNaples
Campaign Collaborator
I'm frustrated that I can't see my "notes" in contact view in my campaigns, only if I actually go to "Contacts". Is there a way to change that?
Frankie_P

Hi @AllisonSellsNaples at this time this is not an available feature when viewing your contacts through your campaign reporting. It is however a feature request we are collecting feedback on. I have merged your post into a previous thread we have on this topic as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

An update was made to the Reporting page that allows for the addition and editing of notes when clicking on a contact!

Caitlin_M_0-1658259273359.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More