Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Allow contacts to attach documents when subscribing through landing page

0 Votes

I'm not able edit images and can not add new custom fields. If possible: It would be awesome if clients could attach pdfs to the landing page. Thank you!

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JohnW6408

What edits are you looking to make on the images for your landing page? Also, does including a download on your landing page thank you page help fit your needs with attaching a PDF to your landing page? The good news is custom fields are available to be included in a lead generation landing page.

Are you not seeing your custom fields appear?

JohnW6408
Constant Contact Partner

Hi, 

Yes, I see contact fields but under contact fields I don't see an option to add new ones. For some reason I'm able to add custom fields in sign-up form but not on the landing page.

Also, yes it would help a lot if clients could attach PDF files to the landing page.

Frankie_P

Hi @JohnW6408

Thanks for following up with these details! We apologize for any inconvenience from this custom fields feature not being carried over to the lead generation landing pages. These are however both great feature requests so we have opened up your idea to allow other users to weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to allow for contacts to attach a document when signing up through a landing page. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More