Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Allow for custom text sizing in editor

Is it possible to more font size choices? Jumping from 36-48 is a bit much. I'd like something in between those for when the occasion arrises.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that our cross device editor now allows custom font sizing. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

26 Comments
Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Tikvat_Israel_Congregation
Campaign Expert

I wholeheartedly agree. Why are the point size jumps so small in the text range (2 point jumps from 12 to 28) and so large in the headline range (28 - 36 - 48)? There are many times in headlines when I want to jump to 30 or 32 or 40 and the option is just not there.

JanC60
Rookie

PLEASE OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE

Bell_Tower
Rookie

Agreed! - Such a huge jump from 28 to 36. How hard can it be to add a few more sizes?

RoccoS18
Rookie

I would like to be able to type in any size font I want, similar to how you can in all Microsoft Office products. 

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

mauricet0
Rookie

Vote +1. Please fix the font size issue. We want ALL sizes. Why is there no size 15 or sizes between 36 and 48. We put a rover on Mars... we demand more font sizes

Dyslexiala
Rookie

Yes, please offer customized font size options - or at least smaller increments in the headline range!

Morris HabitatS1014809275
Campaign Expert

Wow - it has been 2 years and this hasn't been resolved??  I am having this issue now and thought it was just something I didn't know how to do.  Constant Contact - please fix this!  Need more font sizes between 36 and 48!!

Vanwilgen
Marketing Legend

Totally absurd this isn't an option! Please fix!

For anyone else viewing this thread, I have found a(n albeit absurd) workaround. Copy your headline and paste into a text editor (I'm doing this using MS word) from there, you can make your text larger or smaller and then simply copy and paste back into Constant Contact. Just be aware the font size listed isn't 1:1 between CC and the text editor so you may need to play around a little to get the size you want. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More