Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Allow for custom text sizing in editor

Is it possible to more font size choices? Jumping from 36-48 is a bit much. I'd like something in between those for when the occasion arrises.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that our cross device editor now allows custom font sizing. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

26 Comments
LearCenter
Rookie

Adding my vote to this. The gap between size options is ridiculous.

TracyF220
Campaign Contributor

Adding my vote to this too!

For me, the jump between 28pt and 36pt is too drastic. I need something in the middle and am disappointed there aren't more choices, especially when font size is a huge part of email marketing.

Vanwilgen
Marketing Legend

We're quickly approaching the 6-month mark of Constant contact saying they were working to roll out a solution for this very basic function request. Can we please get an update?

You guys literally just pushed out an email discussing specific font sizes as a part of better email design, and yet this issue goes unsolved. Good email practice means choosing the correct font size that works best for the design of the email. Even better, your headline text in this email, at least in Outlook, appears to be size 27; a size not available to customers. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 3.47.36 PM.png

GoldenL
Rookie

Along with everyone else I request more font size options in the headline range. Please resolve!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that our cross device editor now allows custom font sizing. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

TracyF220
Campaign Contributor

I wanted to share that you CAN adjust the font sizes by 1 pt at a time if you use one of their new templates. Apparently, I had been using an old template, and just copying it each month and adding/updating the content to send out, so the font sizes were limited.

I contacted Customer Support and they told me that if I used one of the newer templates, I would be able to adjust the font to any size (and they were right!). You also have some other editing options available with the newer templates. It was not obvious to me what the newer templates are, but they had me search for 'cross-device editor' and many popped up. I would recommend choosing one and then checking the font sizing options before customizing it at all. It was a pain to copy my old formatting over to the new template, but once it was done, it allowed for so much more flexibility with the font sizing. Hope this helps!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More