Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Cancellation

I am very disappointed to call three times to cancel my subscription. Left on excessive hold twice, unable to call back for days due to work schedule, can't cancel online. Third time calling finally can cancel however unable to get a refund for the last billing cycle! I haven't used the service in a month and was unable to get through to cancel before the billing cycle ended. Not at all what I expected especially since I have been a customer for 4 years. And the customer support person hung up on me when I expressed my disappointment. POOR closing of what had been a very good experience. Tracy Scott -

4 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @TracyS839

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We apologize this is the experience you had as it is not the experience we want our users to have. While we're sorry to see you go we have submitted your feedback on both the experience and the agent to the appropriate teams. A member of our Billing Support will be contacting you directly with any further updates on your refund request.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

StephenB6449
Rookie

Same experience....I haven't been on hold for nearly an hour simply to cancel a service I am paying for but not using. It's really unacceptable - trapped with a monthly payment. Do I need to call it a fraud through my credit card company in order to stop it?

Frankie_P

Hi @StephenB6449

We apologize this is the experience you had and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support about this as well. Thank you for having been our customer, we wish you the best with your marketing endeavors.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More