Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Change language displayed on landing page campaigns

0 Votes

Hi! Would like to change the language in landing page's forms. How could I do it?

8 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @user15598 having the ability to change the language on a landing page is a great feature request! We are opening this idea up so other users can weigh in as well.

fabum
Rookie

Soon my website will be multi-language, and I would need the ability to change the form fields to other languages without needing to change my profile language.

Raymond
Campaign Collaborator
How can I change the language of fixed fields like 'first name' 'last namen' etc. This is my biggest dislike of using constant contact.... grrr
DesireeD885
Rookie

Hi, 

same issue for me! The langage integration in constant contact is not fluid (french is not integrated in fixed field for me either).

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We don't have immediate plans to include other languages to display on Lead Generation Landing Pages and can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

AracelyA40
Rookie
I am trying to write this landing page in Spanish and it would be nice if we had that option in the contact fields. Where name can be Nombre, Last name can be Apellido, and email can be Correo Electronico. Have the option for us to rename the contact fields or add an option to convert it to a different language. Thank you
JodiW55
Rookie
I use Constant Contact almost exclusively in English. However, I am working on a project for the government that requires us to do everything in both Canadian official languages - English and French. I've read through all the issues with folks trying to put two languages in the same email and that's not really my issue. We have two entirely separate websites (one english and one french) and intended to do two separate email sign ups (with separate newsletters sent) but I can't seem to be able to change my language to create a French sign up form. I've changed my language preference in settings but it still just creates uneditable english forms - all english field labels, etc. I'm happy to translate and edit myself, not looking for it to be built into the system, just need to know how to create sign up form in french. Thanks
LawFoundation
Brand Visionary

Four years later, wondering where can we find a solution for this? We have a French website and need the signup form labels to be customizable (even if the back end is still English only). Can you please provide an update on this? Thank you.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More