Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Constant Contact needs help with customer assistance.

0 Votes

I have spent over an hour today on hold trying to get to talk to someone about getting a billing receipt.  The "virtual assistant" is a joke.  It did not recognize my name and when it asked what I wanted, I said, "a billing receipt" which would then send it into explaining the billing section of the website which does not help me at all.   This happened twice.  I am very dismayed with this company at this point in time and am seriously considering dropping them.

3 Comments
EmilyF1
Campaign Contributor

It sounds like you go away light....You just try canceling your account.

Frankie_P

We apologize for the experience you both had with connecting to our support! We can however see you have both since been able to speak with the necessary teams. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see. 

However if you come across this again, the interactive automated voice system not recognizing the first/last name or phone number when calling in is an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot. We ask that you, and any other user this is also happening to, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and the following details:

• What was the day/time of the call?
  • What telephone number you were calling from?
  • What was the first/last name you gave to the virtual assistant?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More