I had to open in Chrome to see "view" options so I could see more than just the first 50 contacts.
Just to add some more concrete details to this... I've used CC for a while now, and have noticed this for a long time, but keep forgetting to report it.
For whatever reason, it happens in Chrome and I believe Firefox for me - I guess if you have a lot of lists... like we do. When trying to add a contact to a list or lists, it cuts off your lists... apparently after 50(?). You can't even search for any lists after the cutoff point, they just won't come up. AND, the contact doesn't even show all the lists they're on... (meaning, if you're on 5 lists, but 3 of them are after that inexplicable cutoff, you'll only see two lists under that contact. *see the first examples.)
Internet Explorer works fine though. (side note for CC: you might want to check your user base if you're testing on IE. I learned over the past year that Chrome is by far the most popular browser on our site; maybe not the case for you... but maybe.)
Here are some screenshots for comparison:
Chrome example 1:
IE example 1:
Chrome example 2:
IE example 2:
I apologize you’re having this is happening with your contacts! Do you have any examples of who this is happening with? This is something I have tracked in your account as we are troubleshooting this further. However after testing in multiple contacts in your account, I was unable to replicate this same experience. What browser are you working in? Have you tried working in a different browser or a private/incognito window? I also would suggest using the stars to mark the list that is not appearing. Marking these lists as favorite, will make them appear at the top of the individual contact list selector.
I have called multiple times on this issue and have made changes suggested, but the problem still exists.
When trying to classify clients while in contacts I do not see ALL of my lists and cannot in any way add a list to a client. Now, I do not see all of the lists in a campaign and cannot add a list to a new campaign. This is so frustrating. I was told it it a "known problem" and Constant Contact people are working on it, but by now there should be a solution since it's been at least a week or two.
Please give me some information on if and when this will be fixed.
With our most recent updates to contacts this should no longer be an issue. Please let us know if you find otherwise!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teamsVisit the Blog
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.Learn More