Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create dropdown fields for sign up forms

I need to know the industry that my subscribers are from. In the profile update they provide that information in an un standardized way. Can there be a drop down list so I have consistent values in that field and can sort on it. otherwise, there a lot of different names for the same industry. Ii run webinars and Go to Webinar has a dropdown list for industry so all of the lists I upload from webinar registrations (they opt into the list) has standard industry responses. This is extremely critical. I can't ask my subscribers to update their industry or it will corrupt the CC data base for that field.

78 Comments
Air-Care
Campaign Contributor

2023, still no drop down lists. It's been a thing since 1999 CC.

katumana
Marketing Legend

This would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL! We are wanting to get rid of our forms tool to replace it with constant contact forms but they are too limited. We would like to see choice field options (radio buttons, check boxes, dropdown), as well as a file upload option, a yes/no choice option for things like agreements, waivers, etc. 

DrHovav
Campaign Collaborator

would love to be able to have a drop down or options for people to check off 

Are there still no dropdowns for contact info?? What a shame...this need to be implemented ASAP!

Biosensis
Rookie

Really? No dropdown option or checkboxes in form creation? Kind of basic and expected functionality. Any timeline on getting this included into the Constant Contact platform?

OGeezBrands
Rookie

Second, thirding and fourth the need for a drop down menu on custom fields....

michaelKR
Rookie

THIS ISSUE IS MAKING ME WISH I DIDN'T JUST PAY MONEY FOR THIS.

TylerM693
Rookie

I agree. It would be great to be able to add drop box fields on a sign up form that will add tags to the contact to ensure they get sorted to the appropriate segment. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More