Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create reporting by campaign folder

Is there any way to arrange our data by folders?

8 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @WEF1902. I apologize for the delay in our reply. Could you clarify what you mean by "data"? Do you mean your campaigns or maybe your contacts? 

idaUPMOs
Brand Visionary

Hi Caitlin! I wanted to piggyback on @ChadP546's original question. In my org's ConstantContact's "Campaigns" we have the organized by specific type of email (event registration, normal blast, etc) Is there a way to pull a report to see how all of those emails in that specific folder are doing against each other? If we have 50 blasts over the past few months that are in the "Events" folder, can we see their respective analytics side by side? Thanks! 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @idaUPMOs. Thanks for chiming in! At this time, reporting cannot be organized by folder but I think this would be a great idea especially with all the updates we've been making to the Reporting page so far this year so you can further compare like campaigns. I'll open this up for voting. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to introduce reporting for campaign folders. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

AltaL
Constant Contact Partner

I would love to have reporting for folders or categories of campaigns.

CommInCrisis
Rookie

Literally, this would be so amazing.  We want to create lists from our events folder. Crossing my fingers... please!!

MarissaG267
Campaign Collaborator

We'd like reporting by folders too- please :smileyface:

AndreaR
Rookie

This would definitely help track the success of different campaigns within a folder. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More