Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Customer service Name ID

0 Votes

When I call customer service from an android phone, Reservoir place is what pops up. I looked and it seems like that is where you are located so it's probably pulling that info from Google maps. Not sure what you can do about it but it would seem more professional/assuring for the customer calling to know that they are indeed calling Constant Contact. 

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ContEdUofU what is the number you're being connected to? Is this only happening through Google Maps on an Android device? Are you able to connect through any of the support numbers listed in our Help Center?

ContEdUofU
Campaign Collaborator

Sorry for the late reply.

I should clarify - I'm not being re-directed, it's just that instead of the caller-id being Constant Contact, it's Reservoir place. 

It happens when I directly call your customer service number (not from google maps) and when the line is being connected, the caller ID pops up like that instead of "constant contact customer support" or the like. 

Hopefully that clarifies it. There isn't an issue connecting to the right person. 

It might have been updated since - I'll update here next time I call. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More