Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Did Not Open Reporting for Surveys

0 Votes

I recently, sent out a  survey campaign to our storage clients asking Yes I am Storing or NO I am not storing. 

115 emails were sent out. 66 responded YES and 9 responded NO leaving an unknown of 40 who had not responded.  I wanted to run a printable report showing me The Yes, The No's and the NOT Responded. 

I could not find and option to provide this data. I reached out to the constant contact support team and they did there best to find this as an option but it was not there.  

So long story short It would be a helpful addition to the site to be able to view and print who has not responded as well as who has responded.  Thank you, 

4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Lesliec8. Thank you so much for the feedback. I can definitely see how this reporting could be useful and I'll open this idea up for voting! 

AnneF66
Rookie
It would be helpful if surveys had the same resend to unopened recipients that the regular emails have. If the function does exist, I do not see where.
JohnM59676
Rookie
Can you enable us to see the list of those who have not responded to the survey and resend the email to them (in the same way you can see those who have responded to the survey). Thanks.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello everyone. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More