Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Downgrade option on account

There is no option in the account settings to do so, contacted chat and they said to call. Calling takes too much time. Why isn't this a simple option to select within the account?

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @Jeffn254 

Where in your account are you looking for the option to downgrade? The good news is you do have the option to downgrade. Does following the steps in this article help you to change to a different billing plan?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

SabrinaK203
Marketing Legend

If like to know where you send your replies. I believe I’ve complained before here and never heard a response so hope you didn’t take mine down quick. I just put my complaint and suggestion to. I’ll be looking for your reply in my email, correct? You don’t expect people to go back to your website to look for answers do you?

Frankie_P

Hi @SabrinaK203 

We respond to user feedback here in the Community. Doing this allows other users to weigh in to share their needs or feedback as well. The more feedback a particular idea receives from our users the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. With that said, you are correct, users are notified of any response by email. They can then log into their Community account and respond with any further details they would like to share. We can also see you have shared feedback in a post of your own as well. We will offer further assistance directly through that post.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More