Editing campaign email link is broken

0 Votes
I cannot access my campaign to edit it. When i click the campaign, it says "page not found"
4 Comments
NeuroNexus
Rookie
When trying to open any previous campaign, the page is unreachable. This changed within the last couple hours.
CrystalV475
Rookie
I am not able to open up my drafts and it did not save my changes. Please fix this issue
Randall16
Rookie
We're having issues creating new emails and editing those we have on deck. Please let us know how soon this can be fixed. We need to send several this week. Thanks. Lynette Bertrand California Association of Community Managers (562) 225-4633
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @DouglasN49  @Randall16  @CrystalV475  @NeuroNexus  we apologize you have all experienced this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did receive reports yesterday of users being unable to create or edit campaigns. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue was resolved yesterday as well. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More