Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Events module

0 Votes
I can safely say that your Events module is one of the worst I've used. From an event manager view, the information you provide to the users is extremely limiting or basically useless. For example, on the Reporting section there are two reports for me to download. Great, however, they are same reports and do not tell me the names of the people who purchased ads while the next section, Item Summary, lists that people bought ads. No report for this section to download. So who the hell bought ads and why can't I get a report on that!? Hello! Your design options were also limiting and not very interesting. What you offer for creating campaigns is much more interesting. Why can't those campaign templates be available for events? Makes zero sense. No option to add a photo of our event's honoree on the electronic invitation. Again, that made no sense. Your reporting component needs a major overhaul. When sending payments, it is also not helpful when you do not provide an itemized list of which guests the money came from that totals the amount sent. Right now, this piece of what you offer is very weak and disappointing. Sent by Kimberlee
1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More