Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Feedback is public, should be private

0 Votes
When I click the Have Feedback link and fill out this form there is nothing that tells me that the content will be public. I put private details in Feedback that is specific to me, I would not have done that had I known you'd just ignore my feedback and make it public.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @SteveB5692 we apologize for any confusion there may be with our feedback process! You are correct, the "Have Feedback" button in the bottom of accounts does post here in the feedback boards of our Community. All feedback shared in these boards are read by Constant Contact employees. While we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged and tracked appropriately. In fact, here is a section of our Community that helps explain what we do with our customer’s feedback. With that said, to help maintain account security we do remove personal information from posts. We also can remove your post if you wish for us to do so. We ask that you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, your request to delete your feedback post, and the URL to the post you want deleted.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More