Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Give new subscribers access to recover deleted campaings

0 Votes
When will new subscribers have access to recover deleted campaings?
4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LatoshaC3  what type of campaign are you trying to send? Also by deleted campaigns, do you mean previously sent campaigns? Or campaigns you have deleted and placed in the Trash folder of your account?

LatoshaC3
Rookie

I was working on a campaign somehow it ended up on the calendar to be sent on a future date Dec 7th.  I was like that should not be on the calendar as it is not ready to send,.  I deleted what was on the calendar.  When I went back to my list of campaigns is was also deleted from the list of campaigns.

1.  Why does starting on a campaign assign it to the calendar with a projected/ scheduled send date?  I should be the one to select this not Constant Contact for me.

2.  Why does deleting a campaign from the calendar delete it entirely from my account

3.  Why don't I have a trash folder.

3a.  The help menu states that since I became a member AFTER Oct ??, 2021 this feature is NOT available.

3b.  Why would a helpful feature such as recovery from the Trash folder be removed/ not available for NEW subscribers.  That sounds backwards.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @LatoshaC3. I understand it's been some time since you initially reached out. There is a trash option in your account and campaigns can be recovered. I didn't want to do any testing in your account when it came to actually deleting drafts. Please let us know if you are seeing campaigns being completely removed from your account. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More