Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

HOLD MUSIC IS ATROCIOUS YOU HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, First of all, I understand WHY you make customers call to cancel accounts as you want to make it as difficult as possible for people to stop spending money on your service. However, this is ridiculous to have to call and wait -15 minutes listening to obnoxiously loud music peppered in with the same miserable announcements repeated over and over and over. If you're going to force your customers to sit on hold, you could at least make it a more pleasant experience. It's like, "how agitated can we get people before we make them talk to a representative? Here's an idea to make it worse--let's hang up on them, too!" Yes, that's right, YOU HUNG UP ON ME. Now, how in the world am I supposed to cancel the account if you won't let me even hold a call while waiting for a representative??? WHAT A FABULOUS IDEA TO FORCE CUSTOMERS TO KEEP GIVING YOU MONEY EVERY MONTH!!! Because of this, I not only will not consider using CC for future email campaign needs with other companies, but I will tell EVERYONE I KNOW not to ever sign up for CC. Change your hold music, stop hanging up on your customers, and make it possible to cancel account billing through the website if you can't handle your call load. I'm still on hold (AGAIN) and wondering if I'll ever get through to accomplish this task. The company is CLOSING. We no longer will be doing anything let alone sending email blasts. THIS IS MONSTROUS. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @AmandaT014

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! We haver tracked your feedback on both the cancellation process and the hold music to the appropriate teams. We have also taken a look at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support to cancel your account. Thank you for having been a customer. We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More