Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Hide specific contact lists from users

It would be extremely valuable to have the option to set contact lists as private and/orhave the option to restrict access to users. 

For example, I may want two of my users to have access to all of our internal contacts, but want only one of them to be able to access our external/client contact lists. 

The implementation of this solution would significantly enhance organizational management and security, thus elevating the value proposition of this platform.

3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @JohnR26. I see how this would be useful for accounts with multiple users who may need various levels of permissions, especially when it comes to the security needed for certain lists. We're marking this as Acknowledged since it is on our Product team's radar and will update the post if we have information to share

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

UDCANR
Constant Contact Partner

I agree, I think this would be very helpful as the users of our account manage separate mailing lists and contacts. Thank you for acknowledging.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More