Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Homepage add contact has been removed

0 Votes
You had an amazing feature that I could add instant contacts from the home page by typing into a box and press add contact... THIS HAS BEEN REMOVED! I NEED IT BACK!!!!!!
7 Comments
TBentley1
Rookie
Please return that panel to the client "home page". It serves a lot more purpose than the profile panel.
TonyD5492
Rookie
The dashboard just eliminated the quick-add function for contacts that was on the right hand side and I'm really bummed! I loved that function. Please bring it back!
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PerryJ38 , @TBentley1 , and @TonyD5492 thank you for sharing your feedback on this! What steps would expect to take to add contacts into your account through the homepage? Where would you want this tool to be re-added? We have also opened this idea up so other users can weigh in as well.

KeithK28283
Campaign Contributor
Please put an "Add Contacts" button on the home page. It will eliminate the need to go to the Contacts page before I can add a contact.
BelleS76
Rookie

Where is the add contact button??? Why make this so hard? The intuitive aspects of constant contact are disappearing as you change things up. What gives?

Frankie_P

Hi @BelleS76 where in your account are you looking for this add contact button? Here is how you can add contacts in our updated contact management dashboard.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

We made an update to the homepage with a button to add contacts. Clicking "Add" will display an Add Contacts overlay.

Caitlin_M_0-1664559351715.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More