Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

?Idea Labels?

0 Votes

4 Comments
GlennJ032
Campaign Contributor

Idea Labels?  

This box is not only un-necessary, it's in the way of progress.

Because, no matter what we enter into it, you come back in red letters that is not an acceptable idea label.

Then, after a few false starts, you post the idea.

I suggest you eliminate it.

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @GlennJ032,

Are you referring to the labels that you can include when posting an idea? I'm sorry that you were having a hard time posting. Do you know what labels you were trying to include on your post?

DavidD568
Brand Strategist

I ran into the same issue. Very frustrating. If you want to limit the types of labels added, have the options available as a check box (for multi-select) or a drop down. Putting an open field there gives the user the impression that they can label their post with whatever terms they feel best describe the ideas expressed in the post. But obviously you have specific terms that you expect to be entered there. There is no way for the user to know what those terms are except by trial and error. I ended up just putting feedback as the label for mine, but like GlennJO32, I had a few false starts getting the error message before i found what worked. It is not very intuitive, especially for a new contributor.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More