Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Inability to get answers, or productive help.

0 Votes
called 4/8 after 20 mins on hold I pushed 1 for a call ok, 1 hour later call came. Explained I needed to set up my account with my FabShop network discount. Was transfered to Bill or accounts. After 10 mins on hold the female answered the "what do you want", are you kidding me - she appologized said she was confused how my call came to her, I told her I was transferred. I explained what I needed again. She said oh, I hate to transfer you but you should me with Partners. She put me on hold and I waited 5 mins for her to come back on, she told me she would transfer me and it would be a five min. hold. She gave me the direct line and transfered me. After 20 mins on hold I was told to push 1 and get a call back. I give up. This was my second call into constant contact this week. Earlier in the week the representative, sent me articles to read regarding my questions and was yawning throughout the call. Needless to say I don't have the time to read the articles. Now, the funny part is your hold message is encouraging me to use your marketing services, how would I ever get through to my marketing expert for help. I'd be paying more to be put on hold, or have articles sent to me.
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @quiltbug3637

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! In fact we have submitted feedback to the appropriate teams about these calls. We are also following up with our Partner Support directly to make sure you were assisted.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More