Include Instagram as option for social media block

In certain templates, there is a social share button and it doesnt include the ability to add Instagram - why not?

31 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Hannah_M

This is something we're aware of and working to get resolved! For now you would need to add the icon manually. 

JuliP37
Rookie

would like to be able to tie my campaigns to Instagram

Hannah_M

Thanks for posting this feedback! Do you imagine your email would post to Instagram as a photo with a short caption of content from the email?

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

MaggieS052
Rookie
creatives mostly use instagram - having that icon available at the bottom of coupons, emails, etc would be a nice addition.
lauriec879
Rookie

Instagram should definitely be a sharing option! Facebook and Instragram go hand in hand so when can we be expecting this option?

Keri MP

kmp@makeoverssalon.com

CTPH
Campaign Contributor

hi there, will you be adding instagram to this feature? I would like to schedule instagram posts and you can't do that in instagram so if you added it here that would be a big help

Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @CTPH,

Thanks for the feeback! Social Posts is our newest social offering, and we are just beginning to collect information on what our customes are looking for within this product.

We've opened this feature up for voting while we collect more information and will be sure to post any updates here as they become available to us.

AnneN9
Rookie

i want to share on instagram too...pls make it happen 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More