Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Insert countdown timer in email

I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?

33 Comments
BambiG6
Rookie
It would be neat to be able to insert a countdown or deadline widget (for want of a better word) to let viewers of the email know that there are x amount of hour, minutes and seconds left to enter your horse event.
JoyB607
Rookie

I would love to see a count down timer for campaigning! If there is a work around to add a countdown, please share with the community! 

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Work hasn't started or been prioritized for this yet, but we acknowledge this as a known request we will consider. 

To make sure expectations are aligned, it should be noted that for email the likely way to do this would be to insert an animated gif that starts counting down once the email is opened. If someone opens the email again a day later, the animated gif will start playing from the beginning. I only say that in case it's expected that the timer will more accurately track to a certain date. Regardless, they would still be effective towards making a compelling email with a sense of urgency.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More