Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Insert "Add to Calendar" link into email

Two ideas : 1. Allow event announcements to be added to my calendar to be posted on web site. 2. My calendar should help us capture contact info. If someone views my calendar have a pop-up that asks if their information can be added to the contact list. No one wants to go to another form to complete anymore. As you know, sites are using google or facebook log-on button so you do not have to type info. Typing info over and over again is passe

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, we apologize this feature is not yet available!

There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. Though this may be the case, we are continuing to collect feedback and requests on this feature through this thread. The more requests an idea receives the higher a priority it can be given by our Product Team. We will also reach back put to this thread when we have any further updates.

75 Comments
Samantha_O
Employee

Thanks for posting this idea in the Community.  I have moved this to our Feedback area so that it can be voted on.  The more votes that this idea get, the greater chance it has of being implemented.  

Thanks for going into detail about how you would like this to look/function.  

AmieL7
Rookie

it would be great to have the calendar feature on the newsletter campaigns... to do a very quick save the date with out having to create the event first; or never.

CarolynP457
Rookie
Would it be possible to get a button with an image of a calendar that lets people add an event to their google calendar? Does this already exist?
MariaG035
Rookie

Are you working on adding this to the email marketing at this point?  I agree it is a feature that is needed.

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

SIMsask
Rookie

I agree that this would be super helpful to have as a function! 

MaraR05
Rookie
It would be good if you can have a month to month calendar template.
ArianeK
Rookie

Samantha_O where would we vote on this?

I know that the calendar feature is a part of the Event Spot feature, but I find Event Spot to be very cumbersome. I want my email to look exactly like my event page, but the email instead pulls data from a form and looks terrible. It is not easily customizable, and when I need to edit something, I end up having to do it in three places (the initial form, the event page, and the email). My coworkers want me to use Event Spot because of the calendar feature--so an app that allows a calendar feature to be added to a regular Constant Contact email is much needed!

Thanks.

Hannah_M

Hi @ArianeK

You can vote using the vote button at the very top of this thread!

2016-05-12_14-51-04.png

BethS12
Rookie
It would be wonderful if there was an email template that was already set up like a monthly calendar so that we could email calendars to our customers with only alittle customization.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More