Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Links in blog posts open in new tab

Create option for for links used in blog posts in a new browser tab.

6 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Shomee.life which links are you looking to open? Are you looking for blog posts links in your email to open in a different browser tab?

Shomee.life
Marketing Legend

If I create a blog post, and there are links in the blog post, I'd like the option to configure these to open in a new browser tab. See this example. There are two links at the bottom of the page.

https://shomee.life/home/post/77664/film-festival-issues-stock-grants-to-filmmakers-amid-worldwide-f...

Frankie_P

Hi @Shomee.life the link you have provided appears to be broken. Do you have any other examples you can share?

Shomee.life
Marketing Legend
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Shomee.life although the second link you have provided is also appearing as broken, I can understand how helpful it would be for links to open in a separate window. This idea has been opened so other users can vote on this idea as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. Because we are unclear of what your request is as the link doesn't include blogs, we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More