Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Login issue 4/27/2022

error handler message and will not allow us to login

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

We apologize for the experience you have had in your account. We did receive reports yesterday of users being unable to access their accounts or load pages in their account. We wanted to let it be known that we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions as you continue working in your account please don’t hesitate to post or in the Get Help section of the Community as we would be happy to assist you further.

9 Comments
Kvan
Rookie
There is a glitch in Detail and Reporting. Nothing is showing up. I checked more than one campaign.

Same...killing me. Second time this month. 😡

ArianaG00
Rookie

Having the same issue here! Tried to open a line to chat support and waited for ten minutes with no response.

ArianaG00
Rookie

I've not been able to create anything or log in to our account since about 10:30 this morning, but I did receive a notification that our scheduled email was sent as usual. I just can't log in to view or build anything new at the moment. I did open a line to chat support but was not able to get through after ten minutes. I'm assuming that this is because there are a lot of other accounts trying to open a line! The support center says everything is normal but this is evidently not correct anymore. 

Just FYI - I cannot access account.

Linnie Caye

ND Gender Studies

BobM806
Campaign Contributor

I am having difficulty with the site. I am using a computer but I appear to being directed to an "app" page. Nothing works.

MMIC
Marketing Legend
you should have a place that updates when errors are being worked on.
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

We apologize for the experience you have had in your account. We did receive reports yesterday of users being unable to access their accounts or load pages in their account. We wanted to let it be known that we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions as you continue working in your account please don’t hesitate to post or in the Get Help section of the Community as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More