Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Mobile Click To Call

With this day and age, I would think that most people check their emails from their mobile phone. Your system does not allow to add a href for a phone number example: (333) 444-5555 I get an invalid url error and it will not let me save my changes. Please let me know if you update your system in the future. Thank you!

60 Comments
JosephC19166
Campaign Contributor

I second this feature.

SuzanneO76
Rookie

I would like to track people who call from the email, most smart phones do turn the number into a phone # link but this is not happening when I recieve the email on my smart phone plus this isn't trackable. Our event attendees can only call to register, would love to add a "hot button" option to the email.

PamC3932
Rookie
Constant Contact would be more useful, if the emails could enter a call me button!
StephanieM11
Rookie

Yes please add ASAP it's crazy that we can't do this.

BartH8
Rookie

Yes for the love of all that is holy, add a Tap to Call option please.

MattC0773
Rookie

Please enable this feature. Or at least make it possible to add custom HTML within the simple/visual editor. Thank you. 

KarenP82883
Campaign Collaborator

I would also love to see this feature available.

We also wish to use a Button as a way to contact us by Phone and tried using the following code:

tel:+555-555-5555

Sadly ConstantContact is restricting us from using this code.

We then tried to add custom HTML using code like this:

<a href="tel:+555-555-5555" class="button">555-555-5555</a>

Though since the latest upgrade to your visual editor the HTML option is no longer available.

Is there any plan to add the ability to edit HTML in the Visual Editor like it was available in the past?

I am aware we can do custom code from scratch as shown here though we have already created a template so unless we can extract the HTML from the existing template we need to continue using the Visual Editor.

Looking forward to this feature being approved or any response on how we can work around this problem.

DougV85
Rookie

I want this also! a Call Now button and it just calls the business!

itanj
Rookie

2 years since this comment, and no update?

VBSRvt
Rookie

I click the "Voting Open" link and it takes me to the ENTIRE voting page and makes me search for this...

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More