Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

[Events 2.0] Ability to customize confirmation emails

We would like to have the ability to better control confirmation email messages for events - adding logos, controlling formatting, and controlling which information appears on them. Often we request information for an event, but that information does not need to be shown to them in their confirmation email. It would be nice to be able to turn those fields off so they don't show on the resulting messages.

8 Comments
Michener
Campaign Contributor

Improvements:

1. Greater flexibility in editing tickets (include additional information on the ticket using custom field(s))

2. Ability to add an attachment to the confirmation email sent to confirm registration (i.e.. Orientation package for volunteers/papers for conference participants)

Anna_N
Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for posting. These are great EventSpot ideas. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
AFPCincy
Rookie
I want to be able to determine the "From" and "Subject" fields for the confirmation emails. I see where to enter them for the invitation emails but not for the registration confirmation emails.
AlmaF
Rookie

When someone registers for an event, we receive a confirmation email. That email should have the date of the event of it and currently t he date is not included. It would be helpful to have the date, time and location as well - to assist our staff in coordinating of different duties to prepare for an event.

Hannah_M

Hi @AlmaF

The date should be included at the top of the confirmation email. Is it possible that you've hidden this information within your Event Basics? You will want to make sure you have this information set to display to your registrants. 

2015-06-30_8-58-03.jpg 

KellyJ2
Marketing Legend
The email confirmation that the event planner receives does not indicate if the registration status is paid or pending. This would be helpful for record keeping, so you don't have to drill down into the dashboard to find out. I like to print out the email for my file, and it would be better if that status was on that sheet.
Hannah_M

Thanks for posting this feedback! At this time you would need to login to the account to see this data but this is great feedback for the future!

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hello everyone,

We recognize that this is an older Ideas (feedback) thread, however with the advent of the newer event system we want to make sure this request is being properly tracked for voting and use cases.

For current information on the newer system confirmation messages, please see this article

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More