Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

My Library - Image Options

0 Votes
Whatever "Tech Support" did to the Library/Photo feature has caused me 1) Call Support for help to decipher how CC is now setting up the Photo Library/Image Options - like delete and file in folders and 2) Increased my workload by 3 where I now have to go to different tabs to do what I originally did on one page. Once again, you guys are changing things that don't need to be changed. Let me explain: I used to click the Library and found a list of folders on the left and a large box-window with all my photos on the right. In that box-window I could file to folders, delete, etc. On the left were my most recent added images. Today I click on Library and then on a Photo - and a different template/window is on the right. If I want to delete a photo I must click it for a "delete" option to come up. If I want to file it, I must close the entire tab and go back into Library, look for the photo and file it. Your "improvements" are becoming irritating to me as a user. Jo Mooy - StarsoundJo
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JoAnnM85931 we're sorry to hear you're unable to work in your Library as easily as you should! Can you please provide screenshots of the display you're seeing in your library? While we have recently made updates to our product (email campaigns, survey campaigns, contact management dashboard) the image library was not one of them. So any screenshots you can provide is helpful information for us to have.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More